Trading my records for Marvel comics

deathtripper

My two true loves, unfortunately i'm more into comics right now and have alot of expendable (two copies or just not into it) records. I know a bunch of you probably have a box of comics in your garage or something so lets work out a deal.

Here's what i'm looking for:

older:

gambit

deadpool

cable

spiderman (spectacular,amazing)

newer:

civil war

messiah complex

world war hulk/planet hulk

Here's my tradelist, updated with every transaction:

http://www.howsyouredge.com/swap/display.php?page=1906

wow, if you would have posted this a month ago I would have just gave you all my wwh comics, BUT I donated them, along with a bunch of other comics, to one of my local comic shops so he might be able to keep his doors open another month

I don't mind that then man! I know how it is for comic stores, I used to work in it and it's a really hard business to be in right now. Hopefully all these movies will bring more kids back into comics.

I have every world war hulk issue and every tie-in, but I'm not really into any of the releases on your tradelist, want to work out a deal?

I also have a few issues from the old Deadpool miniseries and the first for C&D trade paperbacks.

PM me

I can only trade right now, no cash, so if you meant make a deal as in buying, can not do that.

• 2 weeks later...