Marked Men - Dirtnap

*copied from the PPMB*

hey - thought it might be some interest to folks on this board, so I am re-posting the Dirtnap email update I just sent out:

welcome to July's Dirtnap Records Newsletter.

got 2 new records with mailorder-only editions this month:

Marked Men - s/t LP/digital combo. (reissue of debut LP on Rip Off. comes with download coupon. 1st 150 on red, mailorder ONLY) CD coming soon.

$12ppd USA, $16ppd Canada, $21ppd Europe/Asia/Australia

Pure Country Gold - PCG 7" (4 quick,dirty and distorted cuts from PDX 2 piece garagepunks. 1st 100 on orange, mailorder ONLY. other 400 on various colors of vinyl)

$5ppd USA, $6ppd Canada, $8ppd Europe/Asia/Australia

or get 'em both for $15ppd! paypal to [email protected]

or, if you want to pay with visa/mc, just go to this page: www.dirtnaprecs.com/shipping.htm and add to TOTAL amount of the order into the shipping box that pops up.

these won't go on the website for a couple of more days, but we're giving mailing-list folks a bit of a head-start, as usual.

also got new stuff in at www.greennoiserecords.com : The Estranged - Entranced 7", Gentlman Jesse and His Men/Joseph Plunkett split 7", Young Offenders - new 7" on Deranged, Suspect Parts 7", Pets LPs, Sex/Vid 7" re-presses, and lots more!

speaking of Green Noise, we're about to unveil an all-new website that'll (hopefully) make ordering a lot easier! give us a week, maybe?