Turntable to Bluetooth and Wired Speakers Simultaneously?

ZNL

Is it possible to play my old turntable (not Bluetooth equipped) on both wired speakers and Bluetooth speakers simultaneously? Perhaps with a splitter of some sort?

I have a preamp with one RCA output (L and R) and a receiver with multiple inputs, but I don't want to have to switch between different inputs for a Bluetooth transmitter and my regular passive speakers. I want to play the same record out of both sets of speakers in different rooms.

So to make the turntable Bluetooth enabled you would first need an RCA Bluetooth transmitter. I haven't ever bought one so I have no recommendations, but they are on Amazon and if you read the reviews you should be fine. I have read that pairing them can be goofy since there is no screen, but flashing lights indicate the pairing.

Are the speakers you use currently RCA? If so you can find a decent RCA piggyback cord. They look like this:

spacer.png

So the end with one prong goes into your Bluetooth transmitter, the piggyback portion you would plug into the output of the amp, and the RCA speaker cords into the back of those. Voila! Now the output will power both the Bluetooth and the speakers. Keep in mind that splitting the power here may result in loss of quality in sound. Again, never done it myself to speak for how it sounds, but the way signals work lends me to think it is a possibility. Good luck!