Decemberists - Castaways And Cutouts pressing news

I just got a copy of Castaways and Cutouts on green but I wasn't sure if its the jade green or the marble green. Every website I have seen with pressing info shows jade green as first press and marble green as second press. Well I emailed Jealous Butcher (the label that released it) to verify what copy I had. And this was the response I got:

There was only 1 green pressing, the marble and the jade are from the same pressing, just slight variations.

That should make some people happy, including me!!!

200, wow. A few years ago someone put on all the colored pressings, this was right before they started to get bigger. I got outbid on this green pressing at 22 bucks. It sold for about 25.

I think I will start thinking of a bands record prices like sectors of the economy, right now we are in a Decemberists bubble. I'll pick one of these up in a few years, maybe it'll be back down to 20 or 30.

Oh and 30 bucks new is good for what you get. Excellent packaging on Picaresque, it's only 20, its got a nice booklet, very well done.