PO: New We Are Busy Bodies Releases & Reissues (The Lemons, ABC Gum, Deathray Davies)

Hi Everyone, 

My label, We Are Busy Bodies has been semi-inactive for a little while, but has issued five releases in as many months and has another 10 by the end of this year. If I'm not getting the FAQ guidelines for posting exactly right, just let me know. All are limited to 200-300 LPs for the most part. http://www.wearebusybodies.com

ABC Gum (Bloomington, IN) - Members of The Cowboys, Dancing Cigarettes. Next LP out on Burger.  300 LPs. 

The Lemons  (Chicago, IL) First LP out on Burger Records, cassette version of this album is too. 225 LPs.

Wide Mouth Mason (Vancouver, BC/Toronto, ON) - First new album in eight years. Color vinyl.  300 LPs

Limblifter - (Vancouver, BC) - Bellaclava Double LP reissue.  300 LPs. 

Patrick James (Toronto, ON - Ex-Sam Coffey and the Iron Lungs, Neon Windbreaker. 30 copies, lathe 7"

The Deathray Davies (Dallas, TX) - Out in October, reissue of The Kick and The Snare, remastered for vinyl. 200 copies. 

More to come.