CHEAP TRAGEDIES 7" on a few colors

okay, more savage pimping!

CHEAP TRAGEDIES 7" on a few colors. Boxes just arrived!

ANX-002 / NIR 235.5 - CHEAP TRAGEDIES "Cheap Tragedies" 7"

First Pressing: 375 Purple, 325 Grey, 300 Grey-Purple/Purple-Grey, 25 Raspberry, 13 Light Grey (7/17/2008)

If you want to be all uber-nerd about it, you could say that there are both Purple and Light Purple, but we are just saying 375 Purple. Ha! If you super-care, then just ask.

The 2nd release on HIGH ANXIETY, a new label run by Chris Colohan (Cursed/Swarm/etc) and Var (No Idea)! Cleveland's finest needs no introduction in DIY hardcore, from the first generation Clevo-core of Face Value to his place in the rise of chaotic, volatile hardcore in the 90's. When the Kids were sitting cross-legged on VFW Hall floors, Erba & Co. was throwing hammers at them with bands like H100s and 9 SHOCKS TERROR. Erba saved my life, showed my me a lot of really sick snuff, and once staple gunned a hat to my head. Still pissed, he's teamed up with some sweet dudes who've put in their own time in bands like COMMITTED, HOLY FUCKING CRAP, IRON TEETH, NAMES FOR GRAVES, AMPS II ELEVEN, and THE LOVEKILL. Pissed off punk rants that could only come from the working class midwest, plus 2 covers of early 80's Cleveland legends the Guns. - Chris Colohan