WTB: Dethklok vinyl

jarjarbuzzed

Aloha!

First post, but I'm deep in a search for a legit vinyl fo Dethklok's premier album; The Dethalbum.

I've only recently gotten into collecting vinyl, and the ritual associated with playing an old Floyd while just lazing about the house. That said, I'm listening to Dethalbum on Spotify currently, and after an exceptionally long rabbit hole, I can't seem to find anyone willing to part with the 2008 release of Dethalbum on vinyl. 

I'm here to try to find someone willing to do just that. The list of "must have" vinyl is pretty short; this is very high on the list, near Saint Pepsi's 'Hit Vibes' on the list of favorite albums that I must own on vinyl. 

If you are willing to part with yours, please let me know! Name a price.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/30/2020 at 9:31 PM, Tidal Wave said:

Just to let you know this is on picture disc only and goes for about $125. 

there is 1 copy for sale on eBay and 0 on discogs. If you are looking for an out of print record those are two quick places to check. 

This is good to know, and fine by me. I tried doing some searching, and found the 0 on discogs, and a couple sellers on eBay for CD/DVD or versions of the Dethalbum II or III. I did not see the picture disk, though. 

Not seeing it now either. I'll be on the lookout though. This forum post was a last ditch effort, but I'm seeing that this is much rarer than I originally pictured. 

Edited by jarjarbuzzed