White Fender P Bass

zachobbs

Does anyone have a White Fender P Bass they are looking to get rid of? I want to work on a new project bass and really want a solid white (Artic White is what Fender calls it) P Bass. Not a J bass or a Jazz bass, just a regular old standard P Bass. And has to be a Fender, not a Squire or any other knock offs. Maple neck is highly preferred. Can be used, so long as it isnt beaten all to hell and still plays well.

Get at me if you have one and want to get rid of it. Ill gladly toss you some cash and maybe trade a record or two in there if you are interested.

- Z

theres a first for me! i've never heard anyone say they'd take a Japanese Fender over a US one! fair enough - i have a Mexican J Bass and although it is very nice, it does suffer a bit on build quality. my upgrade would have automatically been to a US J bass, but now i might have to research it more.

probably should specify whether you need a US fender or if a Mexi/Japan one is fine.

mexi would be fine. Really, the cheaper the better (so long as it isnt a Squire). Its going to end up with a new pickup and pickguard and probably new neck, so im not really concerned much about its previous life.

just a standard old P-Bass