PO: GRAILS - Doomdayers Holiday LP Sept 1

Temporary Residence have announced a Sept 1 (my birfday, so fucking yay or what!!!!) p/o release date for the new GRAILS LP, Doomdayers Holiday.

It'll be a single, 180gram slab, with no doubt, a limited colour version. No etching on this one but Temp Res have assured that the packaging and the music will be well worth it.

Like, duh. I dont think Grails could write bad music if they tried.

As a favour for heads-upping you lot and if someone is happy to help: I might not have access to a computer from 30th Aug, so would ya PM me if you might help a bruv out and sort me a limited job when the p/o comes up? :)

pretty please with bells n sugar n cherries and any other associated sweet-ass shite on top!

thats the date TRL have slated regards the preorder.

as you probably already know, all Temp Res stuff goes up at the start of the month, but sometimes they are a few days late. best bet is to check www.temporaryresidence.com all the time from Sept 1.

cheers for the help there Ronnie. let me know if you're still good for it when it comes closer to the date. thanks again mate!