Looking for owen-the ep lp

Guest kevinb

Guest kevinb

i ordered this from a store,only for them to tell me their last copy was sold at festival and forgot to update the stock.

idc if its black or yellow..

I think i remember someone selling this not that long ago, and actuly id be interested in any owen lp's

Hey man, wish I could help you out with the EP, I've am also looking for it.

But if you want his other records you should head over to polyvinyl records website, they have the rest of his LPs for only 12 bucks, and you can buy 4 for 40.

They don't have the EP though, or the split 7'' he did with City on Film, the two records I need :-[

Guest kevinb

But if you want his other records you should head over to polyvinyl records website, they have the rest of his LPs for only 12 bucks, and you can buy 4 for 40.

They don't have the EP though, or the split 7'' he did with City on Film, the two records I need :-[

thanks for the info i think i might go with that.... i didnt know he did a split wit city on film. are the songs on any other releases?

Guest kevinb
Not really, i ordered 2 on accident from Mi Amante so i'm basically just trying to get back what i paid for them. I'm a little more interested in trading, but if that's not an option i'll look on my bank statement.

check your pm's

thanks for the info i think i might go with that.... i didnt know he did a split wit city on film. are the songs on any other releases?

The two songs on that split don't appear on any of his full lengths. T