DOWNLOAD OUR PODCAST

tim

Somehow punknews.org already found out about this, which is cool, but I hope some folks here take note too.

Along my friend and fellow board member Derek Atkinson, I (re)launched a new website and podcast called Wreck The Place. Our focus is to showcase bands from different countries all over the world.

Our first episode is up and here is a subscription link: itpc://web.me.com/krysko/Wreck_The_Place/Podcasts/rss.xml

On episode one you can find some good South African beard rock, folky Brazilian punk, Russian melodic hardcore, plus something from our hometown of Vancouver, British Columbia.

We also got interviews and other shit at the main website: http://www.wrecktheplace.net

Feedback from board members greatly appreciated!

Heh, there's always a bit of a feeling-out process with the first episode, but we have some awesome stuff lined up for the future casts, playing and interviewing bands and labels from all around the wee world!

If anyone here knows of some little-known bands that be cool to dig some dirt up on, let either of us know!