FIRE TEAM CHARLIE "S/T" 7" OUT NOW!

Hey all,

This is Dan at Wrapped in Plastic Records. I'm new to the board, but if you have a second, check out the first release on Wrapped in Plastic, the Fire Team Charlie 7", out now. Hope you like it!

OUT NOW: Fire Team Charlie "S/T" 7"

Cathartic emo from the sunbaked plains of Texas. Their music brings to mind every zine you read in 1993. In the vein of frail, four hundred years and rites of spring. Limited to 300. 270 covers screened by Hellfish, 30 show release covers. Black vinyl. Split release with Texas based Ghost Hunt records. $5ppd

Available at www.myspace.com/wrappedinplasticrecords

Up next: The Groucho Marxists (ex-members of Doc Hopper and Sinkhole) "Manifest"CD

• 1 month later...
this is an awesome record.

Have you received the second batch of records I sent out to you yet? I'm finding the post office to be really slow right now so I wanted to check in and make sure you got them. And I'm glad you like the record.

For those interested, I still have the Fire Team Charlie 7" available at www.myspace.com/wrappedinplasticrecords or if you'd like, grab it through Vinyl Junkie, who are great people and run a great distro.