The hell is this? Bad Religion

Its a bootleg manufactured in the mid 90's. It features the 'generator demos' that were recorded by Mr. Brett prior to the recording of Generator... the actual demo was actually 4 songs (the two by Mr. Brett, which features him singing and playing all instruments along to a drum machine, and two by Greg that are 'full band' recordings) but only two appear on the 7". They are on it... Generator and Atomic Garden.

I took the liberty of uploading the demo... definitely raw sounds and unpolished versions of the songs. *EDIT... Mediafire is being uber slow for me right now. ill upload them in the morning when I wake up*

But as for the 7'', it comes in 4 variations that I know of:

- Black Vinyl w/ Green Labels

- Black Vinyl w/ Seafoam Green Labels

- Black Vinyl w/ White Labels

- Black Vinyl w/ Blue Labels

The white labels seem to be the most common from what i've noticed. The blue label version still eludes me. If anyone has it... hook it up ;)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZK4N31F0

Description: Quality: from 128kbps to 320kbps, but most of these aren't exactly the best quality

Genre: Punk (Also I guess some of them can be counted as Progressive Rock or Folk)

Over the years of being a Bad Religion fan I have collected these various demo recordings.(except Suffer Unplugged which was recorded from a radio show back in the Suffer days). The final version of all these songs have been released on, No Control, Suffer, Against The Grain, Generator, or Stranger Than Fiction

Mr. Brett Demo - Means it was wrote/sung/recorded by Brett Gurewitz

Acoustic demo - Greg Graffin sings it, and either him or Brett play Acoustic guitar.

Full Band Demo - Either the full band, or most of the band records it(Some I think have a drum machine so Bobby wasn't recording that means)

4 Track Demo - Recorded onto a 4track recorder, with a synth. aka-no guitars.

1. Atomic Garden (Mr. Brett Demo)

2. Billy (Full Band Demo)

3. Change of Ideas and Anxiety (4-track Demo)

4. Do What You Want (Acoustic Demo)

5. Fertile Crescent (Full Band Demo)

6. Generator (Mr. Brett Demo)

7. Heaven Is Falling (Full Band Demo)

8. Hooray For Me (Mr. Brett Demo)

9. Incomplete (Full Band Demo)

10. Infected (Mr. Brett Demo)

11. Marked (Mr. Brett Demo)

12. No Control (4 Track demo)

13. Pessimistic Lines (4 Track Demo)

14. Stranger Than Fiction (Mr. Brett)

15. Suffer (Acoustic Demo)

16. Suffer (Unplugged)

17. You (Full Band Demo)

18. 21st Century Digital Boy (Full Band Demo)

19. 1000 More Fools (Acoustic)

------

Bonus!(yey everyone loves bonuses):

Dug these out of my archives. My friend and I went to a Bad Religion show Oct 20th(I think) at the Starland Ballroom in New Jersey. We talked to Jay(The bassist) who let us into soundcheck. The whole band except Graffin and Brett(Who never really tours outside of CA) were there playing stuff, with Jay on Bass and Vocals. We recorded 2 songs, along with some random soundcheck riff thingy.

Tracklist:

1- Let Them Eat War(Intro and first verse missing)

2- Random Soundcheck Riff thingy

3- Dearly Beloved.

Crossposted from another site.