help with an annoying problem!

so i just found a copy of relationship of command in this random record shop for £9 (good times) and i got back home to play it, and it seems like the record is a little oversized in one particular area and keeps dragging against my turntable, making it sound weird and slowed down about every 4 seconds when it's playing (bad times). any suggestions about how i could go about fixing this problem would be mega appreciated!! cheers.

Guest scriptedrain
sounds painful, having to physically (and voluntarily) alter the shape of your record. but i'm glad things went well!

the hole on my gnarls barkley album was too small, too. but i just pushed it down, and it got on alright. its fine now.

Yeah, I've had a couple records like that too.

whenever the center hole in a record is too small i just take the poker from my swiss army knife and twist it around in there a little. works like a charm.

looks like the moral of the story is, if you've got a problem with a record, you can more than likely fix it with a swiss army knife. they really can be used for anything!!

whenever the center hole in a record is too small i just take the poker from my swiss army knife and twist it around in there a little. works like a charm.

looks like the moral of the story is, if you've got a problem with a record, you can more than likely fix it with a swiss army knife. they really can be used for anything!!

they are wonderfully handy little gadgets