Anyone Interested in Rare Records(Hydrahead,)

I've got a couple records I'm considering parting with--basically 90s hardcore, post-hardcore/real screamo stuff. They're definitely old(er) records and I have no idea if anyone on here will even know who these bands are or even be interested but I figured I'd give it a shot. I'd entertain both paypal/trade offers. anyone can e-mail me at matt AT isrrecords DOT com.

Ok, little background info on these first two records. They are very, very early hydra head releases so i know a lot of people are into hydra head stuff...

-boxer rebellion - the romance of aeronutics - black w/ insert

this is hydrahead number 11. jacket has some normal wear and a slight tear on the spine.

-the huguenots / seventypercentsolution 10" - black w/ booklet

this is hydahead number 22. something cool about this record is that kurt ballou of converge fame played in both of these bands and jake bannon did the artwork/layout. i can only assume this is one of the earliest layouts he did. also, one of the guys from piebald played in the hugeunots. everything on this record is in pretty much excellent condition minus a ding to one corner.

morning again - the cleanest war - black w/ insert - 2nd press = conquer the world records - import from germany

record plays perfectly, jacket is in good condition with some slight ringwear to the front.

bird of ill omen - self, dare you still breathe? - clear yellow (or gold) w/ insert - think tank records

record plays perfectly, jacket in in excellent condition minus a small ding to one corner.

harvest - one step closer than the last 7" - grey - hand numbered 6/100 - trustkill records

everything is in tip-top shape here. pretty self explanatory ...music from trustkill when trustkill was good. this may have been a tour only version, not really sure since im not the original owner.

I'd be interested in the 7 percent solution split, how much do you want for it? A great band that very few people ever heard...

umm ... i dunno, i guess im looking to maybe yield some offers because i dont really know what its worth (if anything at all?). though, youre the only person to express any interest in it so i suppose as long as your offer isnt something ridiculous like 2.50 ppd, then its yours. ill give you first dibs on it.