best way to contact VC

i have a question about one of my orders, what is the best way to contact them (or you)? i have virgils address, but dont want to send it to him if somebody else needs to take care of it, so i sent an email to [email protected], and have not yet received a reply. its only almost been a day, so im not complaining at all, just wondering what my best bet is.

thanks,

scott

info@ or andy@ is the best email, it goes to the same person. Understand that he is hungover, we are busy, and a day is not long to wait although it is nice to get an email back right away.

info@ or andy@ is the best email, it goes to the same person. Understand that he is hungover, we are busy, and a day is not long to wait although it is nice to get an email back right away.

i understand, i honestly wasnt complaining, im sorry if it sounded like i was. i just wanted to make sure that the email was going to an account that is actually checked and not a 'do not reply to this address' kind of account