Moral Crux Subscription series questions

Hey everyone I ordered this and got my first two records but really do not know anything about it. I heard people talking about voting on colors and winning test presses could somebody provide some info on any of this??

Also the S/t Moral Crux says its suppose to be hand #'d on all copies I got a white with pink and its not #'d anyone know why??

If any one could clear this stuff up that would be amazing

Hey everyone I ordered this and got my first two records but really do not know anything about it. I heard people talking about voting on colors and winning test presses could somebody provide some info on any of this??

Also the S/t Moral Crux says its suppose to be hand #'d on all copies I got a white with pink and its not #'d anyone know why??

If any one could clear this stuff up that would be amazing

Well Dave from Jailhouse should have your email. He sends out an email for each release and you can reply and vote for the color that you want. Club members are automatically entered into the contest for test presses. You will receive the test press when you receive your normal release.

From my understanding, only the black ST albums were numbered. Although, I didn't see where mine was numbered. Dave posts here regularly and will answer any questions that you have. Cool dude. I'm sure that you could also email him.