WANT: Piebald / Cave In split 7" (pink and white)

sewbr0

PLEASE!! im so fucking desperate for these 2 records. Ive only seen a pink one on ebay once, and someone sniped me at the last minute. Ive never seen a white one, theyre only out of 100. I dont know where else to go. Ill trade you atleast 3 records for each. im not kidding. if you have one let me know, Im sure we can work something out.

I feel your pain on tracking down these two variations of this record. Besides there being so few copies, collectors of both Cave In and Piebald are after these records. That being said I did pick up both of these records really cheap over the last couple of years. If you are patient these things pop up more than you think. I just checked over at deadformat.net and it shows that three members have the variation on white and four or five have it on pink. I would try hitting them up. I post as Moraleclipse over there as well, and am not interested in trading or selling (See my list if you need clarification as to why). Good Luck.

doods, thank you so fucking much for the help. im going to check out deadformat some more. i feel like i have tried to contact the guy who ran moo cow records before, but im going to try again here shortly. but we all know (or atlest some of you know, sort of) the fiasco that happened when i tried contacting rama mayo from BWR, and him offering all those other records i then offered to you all. i again appologize for all that. i gave him everyones emails and wants, i dont know if he ever got ahold of anyone, i know i never heard back from him, and he wanted ridiculous prices for stuff that you could buy online for $4.

ANYWAY! thanks a lot everyone, and im still calling out to everyone else on here who might have these.

also, anyone have a black copy of "we are the only friends we have..."? it was put out by a euro label, Defiance (i think), and i can only find it on euro amazon and a dutch distro site that i cant read. the shipping is ridiculous thought.