Karma Elektra $5 shirts! $15 shirt + 7"!

danalive

The place where we print our shirts sent us 10 XL shirts more than we ordered. So we're gonna sell them for $5 ($7 with shipping) in attempt to get rid of them. I doubt we'll ever sell all of them, but it's worth a try.

If you would like one of the shirts paypal $7 (shipping included) to [email protected] Make sure you include your address when you send the money. Here's what they look like:

[image]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also since I'm feeling good about this three day weekend coming up we're gonna have a labor day sale. You can get a copy of our new 7" and a one of the above shirts (any size) for $15 (shipping included).

[image]

If you would like this shirt + 7" combo deal just paypal $15 (shipping included) to [email protected] Make sure you include your shirt size, color of 7" (seafoam, white, black), and your address. Thanks!

yea, I messaged you guys on myspace about it, but an XL not in AA, I can't rock it. Still really like the design and may get a normal one, size L.

i really like the design too. and you should definitely pick one up. we've got new shirts coming in this week with another design. here's the design: http://flickr.com/photos/joshearon/2756411556/

The place where we print our shirts sent us 10 XL shirts more than we ordered. So we're gonna sell them for $5 ($7 with shipping) in attempt to get rid of them. I doubt we'll ever sell all of them, but it's worth a try.

If you would like one of the shirts paypal $7 (shipping included) to [email protected] Make sure you include your address when you send the money. Here's what they look like:

[image]

Also since I'm feeling good about this three day weekend coming up we're gonna have a labor day sale. You can get a copy of our new 7" and a one of the above shirts (any size) for $15 (shipping included).

[image]

If you would like this shirt + 7" combo deal just paypal $15 (shipping included) to [email protected] Make sure you include your shirt size, color of 7" (seafoam, white, black), and your address. Thanks!

That's a beautiful looking turquoise or light blue, mind if I ask what plant pressed it?

What's you guys myspace, I have heard of you guys, but have yet to check you out :)

Anyway, good stuff, best of luck with the release! I may pick one of these up tonight.

[image]

[image]

That's a beautiful looking turquoise or light blue, mind if I ask what plant pressed it?

What's you guys myspace, I have heard of you guys, but have yet to check you out :)

Anyway, good stuff, best of luck with the release! I may pick one of these up tonight.

we pressed the 7" at musicol recording in ohio. the records came out pretty good, but i wouldn't recommend pressing with them. they dont have the best customer service and they took foreverrrrr.

myspace posted above. thanks for the support!