CUTE LEPERS LP TEST PRESS ON EBAY

thischarmingham

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220276224103

Hate to sell something like this but I'm trying to get the max amount of money I can this month to pay for all the Fest stuff I'm doing and all my regular bills. There will be a lot of stuff on ebay this month and any extra cash you want to toss on your bid is much much much appreciated.

I picked up the purple one in LA last night at the show, it looks pretty rad. Also, Kicks puked mid song without missing a note or relinquishing his back up vocal duties, it was really rock star. The only thing about it that was weak was that he refused to drink the whiskey my wife gave him immediately after puking, but we let it slide. also, you're welcome.

I'm not even sure what bidding "like a man" means. If bidding smartly means that I'm not a man, then yes, I have a vagina.

I put an exploratory bid in with 2 mins to go, then again at 40 seconds or so. (There were no more bids by anyone else after this point) Then I slammed in a big fat number for safety sake at about 8 seconds or so. There was plenty of time (40 seconds-ish) to shoot back.

Check the bid history son, I been there the whole damn auction.

I'm not even sure what bidding "like a man" means. If bidding smartly means that I'm not a man, then yes, I have a vagina.

I put an exploratory bid in with 2 mins to go, then again at 40 seconds or so. (There were no more bids by anyone else after this point) Then I slammed in a big fat number for safety sake at about 8 seconds or so. There was plenty of time (40 seconds-ish) to shoot back.

Check the bid history son, I been there the whole damn auction.

Some people work and don't have the liesure to stare at ebay all day.

Anyway, congrats. Don't you have one of these already anyway?

I work on web design all day, so I guess I've an unfair advantage. And yes, perhaps I can lose sight of what it's like for someone who doesn't have such a nicety literally at their fingertips.

But - if you work someplace that won't let you spend 1 lousy minute on eBay at the appropriate time, but allows you to make multiple posts throughout the day on these boards, then perhaps it's time to re-evaluate your precious internet time usage at said job.

I've never owned a test press of this album, until today.

But - if you work someplace that won't let you spend 1 lousy minute on eBay at the appropriate time, but allows you to make multiple posts throughout the day on these boards, then perhaps it's time to re-evaluate your precious internet time usage at said job.

That made me laugh. You can't really say he's not a man, you're on here posting, why not set an alarm or something and go on eBay.

That made me laugh. You can't really say he's not a man, you're on here posting, why not set an alarm or something and go on eBay.

A message board is much less obvious than having ebay sitting on your screen.

My internet time is not "precious." I am in front of a computer all day, ebay just isn't the easiest site to use at work when you're right outside the CEO's office.

Anyway, congrats again, t34. Enjoy it.

Purple?

Purple would be part of the recent second pressing on "mystery colors" I'm guessing? The recent pressing that is finished, but missing covers or something? I pre-ordered a pile of those, but the 1234Go dude hasn't posted much about it lately. Probably because he knows about as much as we do due to poor communication from the printers.

The Green one is a tour only color, but was available in 1234Go store about a week ago, not sure about now though.

Since this band involves The Briefs expect some ridiculous vinyl pressings to chase after. It's how they roll. Still, not as crazy as HWM or AM! collections. Gah.