I want fuckin mute print damnit!!!

Guest kevinb

I'm not really up to date with the co op. So this is coming out soon on it then?

I doubt it... i have no clue The Falcon Ep hasent been released yet... and i cant wait for that either! hopefully that will make red scrare do a repress of unicornography...last i heard they were just waiting for the original artwork to be sent to them.. fuck man

how long dose it take to send some artwork

this is one of my favourite albums of all time. pretty much the only reason i joined the co-op as well, i figured this would have a good chance of getting pressed. obviously, one of my favourite bands as well.

Greedy i know but i kinda hope they don't now, i just managed to secure myself a copy of Unicornography the other day haha
ha ha no i toatly know what you mean, it's part of the fun of tracking down lp's you can't do it overnight. id be pissed if the first 2 get up kids lp's

got re-pressed.. or through being cool... i got a copy for 40 bucks and im happy with that.

Greedy i know but i kinda hope they don't now, i just managed to secure myself a copy of Unicornography the other day haha
ha ha no i toatly know what you mean, it's part of the fun of tracking down lp's you can't do it overnight. id be pissed if the first 2 get up kids lp's

got re-pressed.. or through being cool... i got a copy for 40 bucks and im happy with that.

arnt all of those eventually being repressed? i remember doghouse saying they were going to repress all the get up kids stuff they released, and i vaguely remember EVR saying they would repress some of their classics...

arnt all of those eventually being repressed? i remember doghouse saying they were going to repress all the get up kids stuff they released, and i vaguely remember EVR saying they would repress some of their classics...

Hmm idk.. ive made out pretty decent on GUK lp's.. i paid $16.00 for my somthing to write home about and 25 for four minute mile... to shabby id say