WANTED - GOOD RIDDANCE

coldwind

So i think i pretty much only need the ILL Repute Split on Blue now (apart from a couple of Fat LP's on black)

I'd pay some pretty decent money for the ILL Repute 7"

so if anyone has a copy pretty please let me know 8-)

Also if anyone notices anything im missing from this list give me a yell and one last thing does anyone know the pressing info of the Ensign Split (Blue) w/out the Limited Cover?

I get the feeling there is even less of these than there is with the limited cover

thanks for your time

Have

---------

Good Riddance - Loaded For Bear Demo - Tape

Good Riddance - Decoy

Good Riddance / Kill your Idols - Split (Pink) /300

Good Riddance / Kill your Idols - Split (White) /700

Good Riddance / Kill Your Idols - Split (Red) /1000

Good Riddance / Kill Your Idols - Split /1000

Good Riddance / Ensign Split - Ieper Fest Cover #26/90

Good Riddance / Ensign Split - Limited Cover (Baby Blue) /100

Good Riddance / Ensign Split - Limited Cover (Black) /100

Good Riddance / Ensign - Split (Baby Blue)

Good Riddance / Ensign - Split

Good Riddance / Ignite - Split

Good Riddance / Ignite - Split (Green)

Good Riddance / Ignite - Split (Red) /300

Good Riddance / Reliance - Split

Good Riddance / Ill Repute - Split

Good Riddance / All/Wretch Like Me/ - Split 7" (Red/Orange) #417/1500

Good Riddance - The Phenomenon of Craving (Blue) /220

Good Riddance - Ballads From The Revolution (Blue)

Good Riddance - Operation Phoenix (White)

Good Riddance - A Comprehensive Guide To Modern Rebellion (Red)

Good Riddance - My Republic (Tan) /220

Good Riddance - Symptoms Of A Levelling Spirit (Grey) /546

Good Riddance - Bound by Ties of Blood and Affection (White) /322

Good Riddance /Nofx - Panic Now! Comp LP

damn, i want to work on my GR collection but i need so much and the prices for some of those 7"s are out of my league. Kudos to you though. thats awesome. there was an ill repute (blue) on ebay within the last few months that i was watching. think it went for 70 or 90 something. way too rich for my blood.

Thanks for the kind words guys, i hope i get it too :)

Im actually kicking myself i didn't come across the one on Ebay recently but oh well, im sure i'll see another one sooner or later.

Good Riddance have easily been one of my favourite bands for many a year now so it's nice to finally be near complete on this.

And i have to say you have an awesome collection yourself there MRC

I'm not too sure if you already know but you can pick the ALL split 7" from here

http://oandorecords.com/merch/index.php?l=product_detail&p=113

does that operation Phoenix (white) really go for 110+?

I have actually never seen one on ebay before. i didn't even know they made it on colored vinyl until recently. i guess that one slipped by during my college years when i couldn't afford records, but i sure would love to get that.

thanks for that link, but i was lucky enough to get one a while ago used for $2. i thought those were long gone by now, people should jump on that.

Yeh i would say easily, i have only seen 1 or 2 pop up on Ebay in the last couple of years

Here's the link to one of them

http://popsike.com/php/detaildata.php?itemnr=360010363761

I also know someone who managed to get a copy just this week and he paid $120 Aus for his.

Also i've noticed GR records have spiked in price quite hard on the bay since they broke up so i really wouldn't be suprised if the next one to pop up goes for even more..

I do still need a copy of that split actually thanks for reminding me

Infact i had one lined up only this week but i was already sending the guy alot of money so i let that one pass because it does seem to pop up alot, i should actually grab it off him though while i have the chance..

Heres to hoping the next fat classics release will be 'For God And Country' :P

• 5 years later...

Please help! I had a huge collection of G.R. colored vinyl. I think I was just missing two of the 7" and some test press. A couple years ago I moved back to my home state of California. I had no choice but to put all my belongings into a storage facility until I got settled in. One day I went to my unit to add some stuff, and noticed someone broke into my unit and stole everything. I lost a lot of great collectables. I'm trying to build back my collection. If anybody has some for sale, please let me know.

Please help! I had a huge collection of G.R. colored vinyl. I think I was just missing two of the 7" and some test press. A couple years ago I moved back to my home state of California. I had no choice but to put all my belongings into a storage facility until I got settled in. One day I went to my unit to add some stuff, and noticed someone broke into my unit and stole everything. I lost a lot of great collectables. I'm trying to build back my collection. If anybody has some for sale, please let me know.

little advice, you should start your own Want thread instead of bumping threads that are 6 years old. You will most definitely have more luck that way.