Shotmaker vinyl?

Just about everything they did was released on vinyl. Just check the discography cd and the booklet will tell you. Their stuff comes up regularly on ebay and doesn't go for ridiculous amounts, but I've been having a hard time getting their split with maximillian colby. You could probably get copies of their mouse-ear-forget-me-not LP and crayon club LP for $15-20 or even less if you get lucky.

Just about everything they did was released on vinyl. Just check the discography cd and the booklet will tell you. Their stuff comes up regularly on ebay and doesn't go for ridiculous amounts, but I've been having a hard time getting their split with maximillian colby. You could probably get copies of their mouse-ear-forget-me-not LP and crayon club LP for $15-20 or even less if you get lucky.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. Any other Shotmaker/Three Penny Opera info you would mind sharing? I'm interested to learn more about this/these bands. (Moreso Shotmaker than TPO.)

I never thought TPO was that good, so I don't know much about them. You definitely need to find the 30 Second Motion Picture LP, the album is called Can't Kill Time and it came out on the spectra sonic sound label. It is the guys from Shotmaker plus a female vocalist on a couple songs. Basically it sounds exactly like Shotmaker with male/female vocals, great stuff. I don't think this record costs all that much, its just an issue of finding it.

Oddly enough, the masters for the first release were lost so the discography was transfered directly from vinyl.

I like pretty much all the stuff those dudes did after Shotmaker, but nothing compares to the first Shotmaker record.

Shotmaker, Policy of Three, The Crown Hate Ruin, Hoover ... those are the real "screamo" superstars.

i dont think it was... it was mouse ear forget-me-not, i just looked it up. But... the owner told me that he has a ton of other punk records to go through still so if that pops up in the store I will definitely pick it up for you

Yo, if you could snag this, and it's not too much, I'd love you for it!