private student loans

andrew13

i go through sallie mae and they definitely know what they are doing. be sure to apply for stafford loans first, the government pays for some and the rest is a much lower interest than private loans. if you still need money then you can get a private loan through sallie mae too.

stafford loans are federal loans and i don't qualify now.

basically what happened was last semester i got sick as fuck and it lasted for like 7 weeks, during which i missed most of my classes. i ended up withdrawing or failing over half my classes, and that screwed me on my aid and everything. i should have went to the university and gotten something worked out, but i had no insurance and thought it was just a short term sickness, so didn't want to waste money going to the dr just to get a damn zpack. (that's all my dr office does is write you a script for one. they barely look at you.)

i'll look into that on monday i guess. any limit on how much you can get on that? i'm going to need like $8000 if i get screwed out of it next semester too.

As a first year university student with no credit history, through my bank I got $10,000 for my first year. Once you've completed your first year you can apply to get $20,000 for second, and so on for third and fourth year. All of it interest free until a year after I graduate.