F/S: AWS Diver/Career Suicide + Lemuria

Guest kylewilliam

Guest kylewilliam

abandoning the collections, selling due to band van accident. i dont knwo how to use ebay really, so just pm me offers.

12"

Lemuria - Get Better | Black /200 | First Press

Lemuria - Get Better | Pink/White Swirl / | Second Press

Lemuria - Get Better | Gold/Silver Swirl | Second Press

Lemuria - The First Collection | Green | USA Re-Press

7"

Lemuria/Frame - split - tour edition w/ cardboard packaging

Lemuria - s/t - black

Team Chocolate - 7" [sheena's side project]

A Wilhelm Scream - Career Suicide - marble grey - first press

A Wilhelm Scream - Career Suicide - yellow - first press

A Wilhelm Scream - Diver - screenprinted jacket #32/50

A Wilhelm Scream - Diver - screenprinted jacket #35/50

[note]

my girlfriend showed me how to work ebay! the wilhelm scream is up there:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/nationalhopeline_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

I'd be interested in the Lemuria stuff but I'm not sure what kind of offer to put up. I just got into them and want to start a collection so I'm not sure what everything goes for yet.

think orgcore inflation thanks to messageboard posters and fat kids with beards that don't shower.

also I'd imagine he would want a good price for that first press stuff. Also probably to fund his Baroness collection (which is an even more inflated band) + Baroness tattoos.

Also probably to fund his Baroness collection (which is an even more inflated band) + Baroness tattoos.
abandoning the collections, selling due to band van accident.

Close.

http://www.deadformat.net/topic.php?id=10197

pot calling the kettle orgcore.

dude loves baroness, don't blame him. great band, wouldn't blame him if any leftover cash after he gets back onto his feet goes into the last collection he keeps either. logic and common sense 101.

Close.

dude loves baroness, don't blame him. great band, wouldn't blame him if any leftover cash after he gets back onto his feet goes into the last collection he keeps either. logic and common sense 101.

And Kylewilliam has a thread about looking for those records here too. However, it has been addressed already in the thread about Dante auctioning some records to help him out that the money for the Baroness records isn't coming from his selling records. The money from sales is going towards the van/band as advertised.

Guest kylewilliam

Close.

... im selling off nearly 300 records, not that it is any of your business, but baroness is the one of two collections im actually keeping and finishing, and a parent of mine decided to give me some cash "specifically for your record collection, since i know it means so much to you and youre selling most of it off."

the long and short of it is, fuck off.

thats from the auction thread

Guest kylewilliam
whatever you charge is cool bud, but shipping a single 7" here (cost of materials excluded) is a little bit more than $2, and no more than $3.

lst time i sent something to canada it cost a bunch more + tracking, i have it listed on the ebay that ill check the postage costs once the auctions ended