cold world : dedicated... test press - benefit

here's a description of this benefit auction :

Up for sale is a TEST PRESS of COLD WORLD - DEDICATED TO BABIES WHO CAME FEET FIRST. This is one of only 20 copies made, and the only one that will be sold to the public. All the money made from this auction goes to help the family of Paul D in their time of need. Paul D was a hardcore kid just like the rest of us. He was a regular at shows and a supporter of the Wilkes-Barre and Nanticoke scenes. Paul D passed away from a tragic accident in July 12, 2008. This a tragic time for all of hardcore in Wilkes-Barre and Nanticoke, but it is a time for us to band together.

Aside from this auction there have been many benefit shows in the Wilkes-Barre / Scranton area. This Saturday September 13, 2008 we will be playing one of those said benefit shows. Info can be found in the flyer added to this auction. If you can make it out please do. If you can't and would like to help out please e-mail ([email protected]) or message us through this auction. Every cent helps to defer the costs of the funeral and hospital bills. Please spread the word!

The business end. Due to the nature of the item being sold I am asking anyone who has ZERO FEEDBACK or NEGATIVE FEEDBACK to please contact me before bidding. Paul's family need this money and we don't want let them down. Payment will be PAYPAL ONLY! Payment will be due within 5 days of auctions end. We will ship anywhere, but INSURANCE is REQUIRED. We're expecting big things from this so we want to make sure nothing goes wrong in getting you this record. Any questions or requests for other photos please feel free to ask. Bid hard and get the word out to anyone who might want to bid on this record. This is for a good cause. Thanks!

good luck,bidder....

:)

i didnt see a link so if anyones interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Cold-World-Dedicated-To-TEST-PRESS-nyhc-blacklisted_W0QQitemZ180287636309QQihZ008QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

id love to own this but its already way too rich for my blood. this is one instance where i dont mind losing and i hope it goes for a lot.