Grey Area

von

it is a huge huge place, but the good thing about is you can see from anywhere in the place, and the sound is pretty good, so i dont mind it all that much. better then roseland id say...

I must suck then because no matter where I stood I couldn't see anything... I had to go up to the third level to watch HWM cause it was the only place I could see. Damn me being short.

its part of your charm!

this show could be anywhere, its still gonna rule hard!

im gonna "rule" all over you face at this show... friday is so close!

and yo, barry, we will figure something out, even from the bar area was no good? i do not understand how this show is gonna be at terminal 5, neither band has a new album out, soia has been playing around here alittle, and well... this place is HUGE. whatever, shorter lines at the bar = more yelling at greg.... ahhh the souls

and yo, barry, we will figure something out, even from the bar area was no good? i do not understand how this show is gonna be at terminal 5, neither band has a new album out, soia has been playing around here alittle, and well... this place is HUGE. whatever, shorter lines at the bar = more yelling at greg.... ahhh the souls

ahem, I believe it is "Barrie"

Guest genericinsight

Thanks Von :D

And yeah, after much persuasion, I'm going. I bought a ticket off someone from wake up sheep.

From the bar I couldn't see a lot unless someone moved from their spot on the ledge. Worst case scenario I'll head up to the third level again... and then maybe people can hear me yelling like an idiot for Grey Area to play "Dear God" even though they won't... haha

And yeah, after much persuasion, I'm going. I bought a ticket off someone from wake up sheep.

From the bar I couldn't see a lot unless someone moved from their spot on the ledge. Worst case scenario I'll head up to the third level again... and then maybe people can hear me yelling like an idiot for Grey Area to play "Dear God" even though they won't... haha

if they play So Much More I demand that somebody do a stage dive for me.

if they play So Much More I demand that somebody do a stage dive for me.

Its like a 15 foot gap, i will do my best!

sorry barrie, but im in nomenclature overload after the last few weeks(150 new kids, plus all those pesky old ones). spelling has left me. I was thinking about making this jump at hotwater... then i realized how incredibly unathletic i can tend to be... stage diving without a full 30 meter sprint is only gonna end up with me WAY to close to those big bouncer dudes, and ill probably be on the wrong side of the barricade. and yo von... toms little brother is coming (its his first soia show!) and its his bday! u should come back to bk afterwards and celebrate... eh eh? nudge nudge?

Guest genericinsight

This show is six days before my birthday!!

The show at CBGB in '06 was the day before my birthday... I'm sensing a trend around when Grey Area plays reunion shows, they must love me.