anyone order cursed-one lp from trash art?

whats up with these dudes? i ordered a cursed - one repress way back on like june 25th and never got it. anyone ever have any problems with trash art? are they always this slow? ive sent them three emails and have got zero responses so i opened a paypal dispute on monday thinking maybe that would conjure up a bit of a response and nothing. hate to rag on labels out in the open but thats just poor service in my opinion.

yeah it sucks. i dont even mind the wait. im a patient person. plus, i know theres a lot of DIY labels out there with people who working full times jobs elsewhere, etc. i think im more irritated that i cant even get a response as to whats up with my order. at least then id know, yes its been shipped or no it hasn't but it will be, etc.

i ordered that repress, and it definitely took awhile. i know there were some problems with a few of the preorders, namely the ones with the t shirts, so if you ordered that package, that might be the cause of the delay.

otherwise, i wouldnt sweat it. it might take them a little while to get it to you, but ive ordered from trash art a few times and always received my stuff

hm, weird. yeah, i didnt get the preorder package just because i knew it was a shirt id personally never wear and i really just wnated the record so i held out for awhile. whats even weirder is that i emailed them like when preorders just launched and asked if i could get the record by itself and they responded pretty quickly explaining its just for the preorder and that theyd be selling it by itself later on, etc. i guess ill give another e-mail a whirl and see what happens...

i got my preorder package with no problems. i did email them afterwards to get the pressing info and never received a response. they do seem to be a bit unorganized over there. anyone know the actual pressing info for this release? site says something like 500 on 180g black but mine came on the black/gold split. it also said the preorders would come on grey colored. inconsistencies abound.

well, i finally got a response on my 4th email. apparently my record was "thrown in the wrong bin" and he "didnt notice it until my last e-mail" and that itll be shipping out monday. still pretty lame that it took almost a month for my record to ship but at least he admitted his mistake and took blame. i just want my recorrrddd. been stoked on getting this on vinyl for awhile now...