WANT/FS/FT: Smoking Popes

xipander

List updated as of 9/24/08

I know my want's are expensive, but I've been saving for them for awhile. Just give me a reasonable price. The want list may be missing a few, if there's anything not in this list please tell me. I'm not quite sure if they've released any other full length albums on vinyl other then "Get Fired."

WANT:

* Inoculator 7" (1991)

* Break Up 7" (1992)

* Smoking Popes 2 7" (1993)

* I Know You Love Me 7" (Juke Box) (1997)

HAVE:

* Get Fired (1993)

* Smoking Popes/Groovy Love Vibes 7" (1993)

* Need You Around 7" (1995) yellow with yellow jacket

* Need You Around 7" (1995) yellow with blue jacket

* Need You Around 7" (1996) UK press (on the way...)

* Before I'm Gone 7" (1997)

* I Know You Love Me 10" (1997)

* Egg Nog 7" (1997)

* Dandy Warhols/Smoking Popes (Juke Box) (1997)

* Smoking Popes/Alkaline Trio New Years Eve 2006 7" (2006) (on the way...)

FS/FT:

* Need You Around 7" (1995) yellow, no jacket

* Egg Nog 7" (1997) x2

Yeah, I remember seeing Inoculator going for around $130 a while ago. And I think I remember Smoking Popes 2 going for somewhere around $100. But I've only seen each one up twice on eBay, and I haven't even seen the other two.

...I also found out there could be a purple jacket for Need You Around, but It was in a pic, it could've been a blue with bad lighting. Can anyone confirm that?

There's a copy of get fired up on ebay right now. It doesn't come up that often. I don't remember how much I paid for mine though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-SMOKING-POPES-Get-Fired-LP_W0QQitemZ170265214350QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item170265214350&_trkparms=72:1209|39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

...I also found out there could be a purple jacket for Need You Around, but It was in a pic, it could've been a blue with bad lighting. Can anyone confirm that?

I have what I would call a red jacket...I guess you could call it purple...So, yeah, It's real. Apparently now I need to get my hands on blue and yellow.

possibly. I don't seen enough smoking popes around to find out for sure though.

[image]

The "get fired" is still sealed as i have it on cd anyway, and the "i know you love me" has a hole punched through the bar code... but i think they all do as it was a radio station/demo, and the one right below egg nog is the smoking popes/dandy warols jukebox split. it's smoking popes doing o holy night like on egg nog, and dandy warhols doing little drummer boy. I have the poster with my "i know you love me" too.

if you decide to get rid of those two you posted, let me know. : )