5 Questions with Joey Cape [Pastepunk] / JC Update

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Our good pals over at Pastepunk recently did a short interview with Joey Cape. The interview touches on Lagwagon and Joey Cape's solo album. I highly recommend you read it. You can find it here http://www.pastepunk.com/features.php?v=272

Speaking of Joey and Lagwagon, I have a few updates for you:

* We had CD samplers made featureing 2 tracks from Joey's album, "Bridge". There are also songs by Useless ID, Two Cow Garage, Tim Barry, LaGrecia, Ninja Gun, Jr Juggernaut, Playing Favorites, and more. They should be on the Lagwagon merch table, make sure you grab one.

* Joey and the Lagwagon crew will have copies of the album on CD starting with the Denver date. If you haven't pre-ordered a copy from us, pick up one from them. You will be one of the first cats to own one.

* With CDs in hand by week's end and vinyl showing up late next week, we should be able to ship all of the deluxe sets, vinyl, and CD pre-orders by October 3rd.

Met up with Joey in Chicago on Saturday to drop off above mentioned samplers and he was a very nice guy.

thanks by the way. I owe you a coffee or a root beer at the Fest. I heard Gator dogs are rad and if you are a fan, I will have one with your name on it!

Met up with Joey in Chicago on Saturday to drop off above mentioned samplers and he was a very nice guy.

thanks by the way. I owe you a coffee or a root beer at the Fest. I heard Gator dogs are rad and if you are a fan, I will have one with your name on it!

no problem at all.

chances are I will need that coffee...so I'll take you up on that for sure.