Pastepunk Coffee Mugs to Celebrate their 10th Anni

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

PASTEPUNK "Polar Bear" Coffee Mug

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/pp_pb_cm

This October 14th, 2008, Pastepunk.com will be celebrating its 10th Anniversary. To commemorate this incredible milestone, Jordan Baker asked us if we could help them to get a Pastepunk coffee mug made. We were more than willing to help out as Pastepunk has always been there for Suburban Home and Vinyl Collective.

Pastepunk has been one of the most consistently great Punk sites over the years and the years have brought on lots of changes with Jordan and crew. Jordan is a father and a lawyer and still finds time to pour into his site to bring you the music he loves so much. Since those early days, Jordan now receives help from the likes of his ever growing staff of writers, but he still finds a way to make his voice known within the pages of Pastepunk.

Jordan has been one of independent music's biggest supporters; sure he has much too soft a spot in his heart for bands like Yellowcard which we may never see the eye to eye on, but I have also noticed him growing a softer spot in his heart for some of our more twangier bands. And I think it was Jordan who first called Two Cow Garage the Alt-Country Lawrence Arms. Our paths have been intertwined for some time so it is with great honor that we are involved in the 10th Anniversary coffee mug. Get one while you can, only 144 were made and they should be gone soon.

Congratulations Jordan and Pastepunk.