Heavy Hearted 7 inch CONTEST!! win 1 of only 8!!

Got a contest up to win a copy of Heavy Hearted's debut 7 inch.

Orange wax limited to 8 copies!

All you gotta do is send an email for a chance to win a free, very limited 7inch, why would you not??

http://www.limitededitionvinyl.com/2008/contest-win-1-of-only-8-heavy-hearted-7-on-orange-vinyl/

yo chap, I totally forgot to pick up a HH 7" at the release show. Are you gonna be at Dillinger 4 in Buffalo?

sorry dude, I will be at bane in oswego, possibly BLO.

Also we will have some record release show versions / left over summer tour versions up for sale in the store. SOMETIME in the future. Not promising near or far...just sometime.

Wow, there's like a bazillion variants haha.

Nate and I decided it was better to label them all and just have fun with it. It was our first release and this is how thats how they showed up to us!!

Yeah, lots of different colors.

I would be curious to know about your pressing process. Do you have friends at the plant? How did you manage to get such low numbers, like 1 purple explosion?

Nate and I decided it was better to label them all and just have fun with it. It was our first release and this is how thats how they showed up to us!!

Yeah, lots of different colors.

I would be curious to know about your pressing process. Do you have friends at the plant? How did you manage to get such low numbers, like 1 purple explosion?

Haha we have no idea. Warren @ Musicol seemed to like us...but we don't know anyone there. That Purple Explosion thing is crazy though. It warranted it's own name/number.

We basically just opened the boxes and shit brix because of how many ridiculous variants there were. We don't expect people to want to collect them all, nor do we want them to, but we couldn't just throw those obvious color differences into the mix and call them normal.