OTC vinyl reissues --> Spring '09

I just read a couple of threads at e6townhall.com and a guy there had emailed Cloud Recordings about vinyl reissues of Olivia Tremor Control's "Black Foliage" and "Dusk At Cubist Castle". Apparently they'll be available on gatefold 180 grams 2LPs around spring 2009...

If there's more people like me, who doesn't wanna spent $70+ on Dusk At Cubist Castle on Ebay and can wait with getting this 'till next year, then this is great opportunity....

I wonder if more people are into E6 bands than me...? :)

Love OTC, NMH. Also like Elf Power. Not so much with Apples in Stereo and I can't fuckin stand Of Montreal. Beulah is really good too. The Coast is Never Clear is probably one of my top 10 of all time.

I feel the same way about Of Montreal. Love Beulah, OTC, Sunshine Fix, Apples In Stereo and NMH.. Haven't really listened that much to Elf Power yet.

I also like A Hawk and A Hacksaw. The Music Tapes are supposed to be good too. I just remembered Circulatory System. Have you heard them? It's Will Hart and most of the folks from OTC + Jeff Mangum

I only know The Music Tapes and The Circulatory System by name - unfortunately those bands are pretty obscure and hard to find and listen to before purchasing.....