Los Campesinos!/No Age/Times New Viking split 7"

From http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/node/146059

As if the forthcoming Los Campesinos!/No Age/Times New Viking triple-threat tour wasn't gonna shred enough faces on its own, things just keep getting gnarlier. The three bands have teamed up for a "super limited edition" 7" to celebrate the Shred Yr Face tour that'll be available exclusively from the Coalition group of indie record stores in the UK.

Los Campesinos lend the 7" a Napoleon III remix of "Death to Los Campesinos!", of which Gareth Campesinos writes in a press release, "I'm generally not a fan of remixes, and this is easily my least favourite ever, because what Napoleon III's done here is make his rendition infinitely better than the original, subsequently rendering our version redundant. I wish we could play it like this live."

No Age offer up "Revolving Credit for Kitty", which began its life as the noise track lurking under "Sick People Are Safe" from their Deleted Art-issued EP. To close things out, TNV turn in a cover of "Anything Could Happen" by iconic New Zealand power-poppers the Clean, recorded at home on their boombox. (It's also slated to appear on the next Yeti magazine compilation.) "The Clean are our Beatles and everyone should try to find out about them, please," they write in a press release. Right you are.

Here's a list of stores where they'll be available: http://www.thecoalitionuk.co.uk/index.htm