TP/PO: Heavy Heavy Low Low,A Life Once Lost,SYNT

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

[image]

[image]

A LIFE ONCE LOST "Iron Gag" LP grey/black half and half vinyl

A LIFE ONCE LOST "Iron Gag" LP tranparent red w/ black splatter vinyl

A LIFE ONCE LOST "Iron Gag" LP set of both colors

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=sh86

HEAVY HEAVY LOW LOW "Turtle Nipple and the Toxic Shock" LP clear w/ pink, blue, yellow, and orange splatter

HEAVY HEAVY LOW LOW "Turtle Nipple and the Toxic Shock" LP brown / pink half and half

HEAVY HEAVY LOW LOW "Turtle Nipple and the Toxic Shock" LP set of both colors

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=sh87

SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY "Intervals" LP picture disc

SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY "Intervals" LP clear w/ rainbow splatter

SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY "Intervals" LP set of both colors

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=sh93

Another round of Ferret pre-orders. This time around, we have 3 new titles (A Life Once Lost "Iron Gag", Heavy Heavy Low Low "Turtle Nipple and the Toxic Shock", and See You Next Tuesday "Intervals"). All 3 records are limited to 1,000 copies with 2 variants (300/700). All 3 also have the option to purchase both colors of the pressing.

There are test pressings for all 3 releases. Your purchase of each title will enter you to win. We are expecting the records as soon as 2 weeks from now, but as late as 3 weeks. All 3 releases have approved test pressings.

Is this Intervals the same as the vinyl posted on their Myspace, If it is I'll pick it up, getting both for the price of just one from them is well worth it.

yes, we are pressing the vinyl. I did not realize they were charging so much.

Is this Intervals the same as the vinyl posted on their Myspace, If it is I'll pick it up, getting both for the price of just one from them is well worth it.

Sweet, I just wasn't sure since they were showing different, more colourful artwork for theirs.

Sweet, I just wasn't sure since they were showing different, more colourful artwork for theirs.

the cover art for the vinyl is really colorful, but we did not have it to put on this post.

FATA - TBYB definately needs to be done. Although I seem to be the only person who didn't completely hate Abandon Your Friends, a FATA box set with all 5 albums and an extra 12" with b sides and rarities would be awesome

agreed, i'd buy it. i actually like abandon your friends a lot, but most people don't.

• 2 weeks later...
FATA - TBYB definately needs to be done. Although I seem to be the only person who didn't completely hate Abandon Your Friends, a FATA box set with all 5 albums and an extra 12" with b sides and rarities would be awesome
i like abandon your friends, but the newest fata i cant tollerate past 1 track. dude should haved stuck to drumming & backround vox. he was a versitile drummer & damn good.

• 2 weeks later...

I just noticed that we now have all 3 of the records from this post in stock. Pictures (from us) will be posted of A Life Once Lost this week. Pre-orders for all should be out this week if they haven't already shipped.