PO: The Ergs! - That's It... Bye/JBP repress

patron

just to clarify and try to answer some questions for people. the pressing itself isnt all that limited(our label isnt really in the business of making limited records intentionally), what is limited is the number that are being sold online. Most likely in a day or so they are all going to be sold too.

the JBP LPs are on orange vinyl, for anyone interested in stuff like that.

finally, as for being sold at the fest, as of right now, it should be that the "That's It...Bye" 12"s are only going to be available from the band, and the JBP LPs, if they come in in time, will only be available at the flea market thing. That said, its very subject to change the day of the fest, and I wont be there to coordinate it, so maybe check both if you need the records, or just pre-order them so you dont have to worry about it.

just to clarify and try to answer some questions for people. the pressing itself isnt all that limited(our label isnt really in the business of making limited records intentionally), what is limited is the number that are being sold online. Most likely in a day or so they are all going to be sold too.

So how many "special" covers are there? And is that what I ordered yesterday?

So how many "special" covers are there? And is that what I ordered yesterday?

yes, the whole first press of 1000 is a "Special" cover, really just a foldover cover instead of a regular jacket like future pressings will have. and that is the only thing that can be ordered right now.