The Backup Plan/Crime in Stereo split 7" announced

so after about five years we'll fnally be releasing some songs that alot of people never had the opportunity to get their hands on. these songs we're demo'd in jeff's basement in late 2003 i believe, we thought for a while about re-recording them but it just doesnt seem right to do so. i went ahead and posted one of the tracks entitled "pen names" on the myspace player as well as switched up the other two songs and fucked with the page layout a bit.

everything this band had ever done and everything we ever got back was priceless to us. these four songs will portray everything that the backup plan was to our dieing day...

andrew.

thebackupplan.

statement from state of mind:

"Hey so later this year or early 09 we will be releasing a split CD!! A split CD between Crime in Stereo and The Backup Plan! More news about this will be posted later. But it will come out on CD and Vinyl the CD will have more songs then the 7in. The 7in will be limited, more details about that will be posted later...."

Words cannot express how I feel about this. holy fucking shit.

Guest genericinsight
YEAH! thanks for sharing the news, Chris. absolutely fucking stoked.

and on the same day that the subterfuge split showed up from barrie! thanks again!

Awesome, glad it got there in one piece!