HELP ME HELP PELICAN! FUNDRAISERISH, VINYL ADDED!

hey guys, i'm trying to raise some money for my pals in Pelican, the help would be more than grateful. if you didn't hear, Pelican was robbed in Europe a couple weeks back and pretty much lost everything. these dudes are good friends of mine and i want to help them out by raising some money for them. i will be selling some of my hot water music collection and various other records for this. i will post everything i am selling and the PRICES DO INCLUDE THE SHIPPING. i am meeting up with them @ their show in columbus, ohio on the 29th and would like to give them some cash. i understand that paypal requires 3-4 days for payment to clear via checking account, but if i know money is in the account i can give them money out of my pocket. i would be forever grateful to you guys. i'll post the records i am selling a little later today. thanks again guys. it's a first come first serve, i'll check the email or messages in the order they are received. email address is [email protected] or just message me via this message board. thanks again guys

joe

if you wish to see a pic, just ask, so here are the records

-BLACK FLAG-"TV PARTY"-CLEAR RED VINYL-LARGE HOLE-YELLOW LABELS-SST 012-1985-OOP**$12.50

-HOT WATER MUSIC-"ALACHUA"-ORANGE MARBLE VINYL W/DIE-CUT JACKET-5TH PRESSING-LTD.550-OOP**$10.00

-HOT WATER MUSIC-"MOONPIES FOR MISFITS"-ORANGY/BROWN MARBLE, THIS LOOKS LIKE MUD BROWN, BUT WHEN YOU HOLD IT TO A LIGHT YOU CAN SEE SOME OF THE ORANGE-3RD PRESS-LTD.550-OOP**$12.00

-HOT WATER MUSIC-"MOMENTS PASS / ANOTHER WAY"-WHITE VINY W/SOME BROWN SWIRLING-ODD, BUT I CAN'T FIND PRESSING INFO FOR THIS ANYWHERE?BUT IT IS OOP**$12.00

-HOT WATER MUSIC-"FUEL FOR THE HATE GAME"-BLACK VINYL-2ND PRESSING-LTD. 550 COPIES-OOP**$23.00

-HOT WATER MUSIC-"LIVE AT THE HARDBACK"-BLACK VINYL-1ST PRESSING-LTD.2,220 COPIES-OOP**$20.00

-HOT WATER MUSIC-"A FLIGHT A CRASH"-CLEAR GREEN VINYL-3RD PRESSING-LTD.330 COPIES-OOP**$25.00

-HOT WATER MUSIC-"FINDING THE RHYTHMS"-OPAQUE RED VINYL-4TH PRESSING-LTD. 550 COPIES-OOP**$25.00

-THIS IS HELL / CANCER BATS SPLIT 7"-WHITE W/GREEN HAZE**$6.50

-COLDPLAY-"FIX YOU" UK IMPORT 7"-BLACK HEAVY WEIGHT VINYL-OOP**$10.00

-COLDPLAY-"SPEED OF SOUND" UK IMPORT 7"-BLACK HEAVY WEIGHT VINYL-OOP**10.00

-COLD PLAY-"SPEED OF SOUND" UK IMPORT 10"-CLEAR VINYL-OOP**12.00

-THE POSTAL SERVICE-"SUCH GREAT HEIGHTS"-STILL SEALED W/THE STICKER ON THE SHRINK WRAP STILL INTACT-OOP**$25.00, SORRY IF IT SEEMS HIGH, A BOARD MEMBER OFFERED THAT, BUT NEVER CAME THROUGH

TBS LP GONE AND SPIRIT CARAVAN ARE GONE