Quick Update about Pre-orders

Guest admin1338560633

Since I am losing my mind trying to fit in 3 days of work into 1 (I leave for the Fest tomorrow morning), I thought I would just give you a brief outlay of what to expect today.

* Kid Dynamite, Dear and the Headlights, Takers, and our Fest LP will all be going up for Pre-order today. If you want all or most, make sure you wait til all the pre-orders are posted. I might only be posting 100 Fest LPs for pre-order in case you are wondering. Most of the rest will be given away to Fest Go-ers, to bands, and to friends.I am still planning on getting the pre-orders up by 2pm Mountain Standard, but I have a lot to do. Wish me luck!

* We just got in some new records that I will post shortly (Liquid Limbs, Turmoil, and Anchor Arms)

* Got in a bunch of good restocks from Fat Wreck along with the black vinyl Dead to Me EP. The Dead to Me pre-orders along with the Avail and A Life Once Lost should be going out by week's end. Andy is printing postage as we speak for these and other orders but that doesn't mean they are all shipping today. Since Andy, Caroline, and Myself are leaving for the Fest, Josh will be packing all the orders pretty much by himself.

* Speaking of the Fest, I will be posting a big Fest newsletter tonight or tomorrow morning detailing what we have happening (good news and a little bad), stuff we will have for sale, shotgunning contests, etc. Suburban Home/Vinyl Collective will essentially be closed during the Fest and won't reopen til Tuesday. Yes, Josh will be packing orders, but we won't be able to respond to questions and requests while we are at the Fest.

I think that is it. Thanks for bearing with us. And if you are bored, please check out our Youtube video tour of the office. It came out pretty good for a bunch of hacks.

Whats going on with that Murder by Death split?

adam from MBD said he was picking them up yesterday and would ship them to us this week. shoudl have them next week.