FS: A Bunch of Old Band Shirts ($3 each PPD)

oilandwater

I recently found a ton of old band shirts that I haven't worn in forever because they're all too big for me. They're mostly Fueled By Ramen and FBR related bands. $3 each PPD. I haven't taken pictures of any of them, but described them as best as I could. If you want to see a picture of any particular shirt let me know.

The Aeffect (grey shirt that says "The Aeffect" across the front in orange) Size Large

Animal Chin (black t-shirt that says "Animal Chin" in white writing on the front of it) Size Large

Blueline Medic (black t-shirt that says "Blueline Medic" on the front in white and has an outline of a cat looking at some power lines) Size Large

Frodus (black t-shirt that says "Your Weapons Are Useless" and has a outline of a face on the front in red) Size Large

Fueled By Ramen (white ringer t-shirt with three small pictures on the front showing how to cook Ramen Noodles) Size Large

Fueled By Ramen (blue t-shirt with three small pictures on the front showing how to cook Ramen Noodles) Size Large

Fueled By Ramen (black t-shirt with white FBR "No Food, No Sleep, Just Records" logo on the front) Size XL

Fueled By Ramen (green t-shirt with yellow FBR "No Food, No Sleep, Just Records" logo on the front) Size Large

Fueled By Ramen (white t-shirt with black FBR "No Food, No Sleep, Just Records" logo on the front) Size Large

Fueled By Ramen (green t-shirt with white writing on the front that says "Fueled By Ramen. We Are the New Rock) Size XL

The Impossibles (blue t-shirt that says "The Impossibles" across the front in gold) Size XL

Limp (green shirt that says "Limp" on the front and has a picture of a chicken strapped to a rocket) Size Large

Recover (red shirt that says "Recover" on the front in white) Size Large

Recover (black shirt that says "Recover" on the front in yellow) Size Large

The Stereo (green t-shirt that says "The Stereo" on the front in yellow and white) Size Large

The Stereo (green t-shirt that says "The Stereo" on the front in yellow and white) Size XL

The Stereo (dark blue t-shirt that says "The Stereo" on the front in orange and white) Size Large

The Stereo (dark blue t-shirt that says "The Stereo" on the front in orange and white) Size XL

• 4 weeks later...