DRAGBODY / CRUCIBLE split LP

I picked this up at the No Idea Records BBQ last weekend and i'm kind of curious about the record. It's on gray w/ a few pink splatters and has blank labels, it also came in a stamped No Idea dustsleeve. Is this the test press? I looked at the pressing info on the NI site but it doesn't list this color at all. Any info would be rad. Thanks.

-Moose

nope... they all came like this... tho there were different colors. EXCELLENT record tho, dragbody lays down the fucking jams.

if you're into it, check out scott (the singers) new band... Six Dead Horses

http://www.myspace.com/sixdeadhorses

Eric,

Thanks for the info, dude! I really like the record so i'll definitely check out SDH.

We gave away 250+ of these at our Fest Parking Lot Sale. I'm not sure, but I think they are "out of print" now... haha!

I kind of felt bad about taking so much free stuff but I was hungover and that line to buy records was insane, even at 11am. I did buy TONS of food though so maybe that balances everything out? Either way, thanks so much for putting on such a cool event! I met a lot of cool people just by hanging out for an hour or so.

How much?! I think it's just in storage. Actually, the design is really cool. The front has some skull or something, and the back has a drawing of Florida and says "Clear a path, motherfuckers, all hell's a-comin!" or something like that.

I'd let it go, seeing as how I basically bought that shirt because I thought they were cool, no one was at the show, and they needed gas money, I'm sure.