VC Welcomes Los Diaper -Cheap Girls,The Measure [S

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

CHEAP GIRLS "Find Me A Drink Home" LP

THE MEASURE [sA] "Old Crow" 7"

TRAFFIC & WEATHER / RED & BLUE split LP

We are proud to be carrying Los Diaper Records and I think that I should note that this post should be read by all the labels out there that have been reluctant to get in touch. Los Diaper was reluctant to get in touch until they read a post on the VC site about how we were looking forward to seeing Cheap Girls at the Fest. If you run a label that puts out vinyl and want us to carry it, email Seabron. We want to carry everything especially releases from the smaller, indie labels out there.

I am really glad they got in touch, because I didn't know that the Cheap Girls album was released on vinyl. I think the entire pressing was pressed on black vinyl out of an edition of 500. Cheap Girls are one of the best up and coming Midwest rock bands out there and fit in nicely between Smoking Popes and the Replacements. I saw them play at the Fest and they were really great. Good guys, too.

Los Diaper said that the copies of the Measure 7" are some of the final copies so if you don't already have this, get it now. Can someone tell me what SA stands for? Maybe someone told me, but I forgot. I keep thinking of the South Park episode where the crew hires Mexicans to write essays, but instead they write their esé's.I feel like I might have mentioned this already. Oh well. PIck up these records, Los Diaper is a really cool label.