a suggestion for vc

chaps

First off the site, company and message board rule. I spend tons of time and money collecting vinyl and it rules.

I had an idea -

One suggestion I would have for Virgil is to possibly when putting up an update of a band you are going to carry to possibly link a myspace or website where i can hear some mp3s. Only reason I say this is because I like to check out all the bands you carry stuff from, to see if its a band I would be into. But sometimes its hard to find myspaces of bands that are out of the country ect.

I dunno just an idea I had that would maybe allow people to check out bands easier.

mods if this is in the wrong section feel free to move it!

does sound like a good idea, but honestly it shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes to go to myspace yourself and type in the name of the band. i always try it for bands i haven't heard but think that i might be interested in.

does sound like a good idea, but honestly it shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes to go to myspace yourself and type in the name of the band. i always try it for bands i haven't heard but think that i might be interested in.

You're right, searching out a band's Myspace doesn't take much time at all, but there are times where I'm feeling very lazy and don't want to put forth the effort to seek out their music. If there is a direct link I'd be more inclined to check them out.

I second this, actually. I think it would make it easier for everyone involved, because putting the link right there would make it unbelievably easy for us to check out the band, and would probably boost the sales of the record, since it's easier to listen to it. And people wouldn't be asking Virgil for links all the time either. I know I've done that a few times, anyway.