CDs For Sale (Kevin Devine, DBL, Farside, Nirvana)

dialoguefromamovie

I've put these up on eBay like 5 times, and nobody's going for them, so I thought maybe somebody here might like them.

- Dandelion - Dyslexicon (Ruffhouse/Columbia) No visible scratches.

- Kevin Devine - Brookln Boy (Capitol) Promo disc, no visible scratches comes with two stickers.

- Down By Law - Last of the Sharpshooters (Epitaph) No visible scratches.

- Farside - Farside EP (Revelation) No visible scratches.

- The Gloria Record - Start Here (Arena Rock) Sealed.

- Magnapop - Hot Boxing (Priority) A few light scratches, nothing that affects the playing.

- Nirvana Smells Like Teen Spirit Single (DGC) light scratches on the disc, again, they don't affect the playing. Comes in a digipak case, which shows some wear, but you can read all the text on it.

- Pedal Jets - S/T (Communion Label) original press, not the recent repress, very light scratches

Jewel cases and inserts included. I'm not looking for much. Seriously, $3-5 ppd per or like $17-21 for all eight (and if you buy something and want that Kevin Devine CD, I'll totally just give that to you). I will ship them out the day after you pay me. I use UPS and can give you the confirmation number.