BTMI - Get warmer blank sleeve

So, I know there's a red and a pink cover but I was walking through a local store today and saw this:

[image]

I thought it was just a blank sleeve but there's a little Asian Man sticker on it that says "Bomb the Music Industry! - Get Warmer". I know they had to wait on the sleeves so I wonder if Mike sold some with blank sleeves just to get a few out there. I'm not saying this is another variant of the record but I just thought it was odd.

Our distributor (Lumberjack Mordam) asks for barcodes on all our products, so I made up some cheap barcode stickers to stick on the Get Warmer LPs we sent them. I can't remember exactly, but I think what happened was that the Lumberjack product due date was coming up and the sleeves weren't finished, so rather than push the release date back again (it had already been delayed once), we just stickered them up and shipped them out.

Our distributor (Lumberjack Mordam) asks for barcodes on all our products, so I made up some cheap barcode stickers to stick on the Get Warmer LPs we sent them. I can't remember exactly, but I think what happened was that the Lumberjack product due date was coming up and the sleeves weren't finished, so rather than push the release date back again (it had already been delayed once), we just stickered them up and shipped them out.

WOOO! It's officially an Asian Man release! Suck on that Dan Rather!