Methadones Not Econimically Viable vinyl update

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gonna make the upcoming Ben Weasel show more interesting I suppose. Someone should seriously make a "Beef" type documentary on all this shit. Interview all the key players, and then let Ian McKaye or Henry Rollins chime in. I'd buy it...or maybe produce. Any film students out there?

I gotta say I would love to see henry rollins beat the crap out of ben weasel...

I didn't mean it like fighting or anything, just that Ian and Henry love hearing themselves talk and lend themselves to just about any documentary that even remotley has something to do with punk rock.

Sadly I have been dragged down yet another PPMB rabbit hole and am still in my pajamas reading the same shit over and over. God make it stop!

With that said I find it very sad that this all went down on Christmas (Not from a "how could they defile Christmas!?" sort of way) beacause I spent serious holiday time with my family and had a good time while people were on the interweb being sad and angry.

I didn't mean it like fighting or anything, just that Ian and Henry love hearing themselves talk and lend themselves to just about any documentary that even remotley has something to do with punk rock.

Sadly I have been dragged down yet another PPMB rabbit hole and am still in my pajamas reading the same shit over and over. God make it stop!

With that said I find it very sad that this all went down on Christmas (Not from a "how could they defile Christmas!?" sort of way) beacause I spent serious holiday time with my family and had a good time while people were on the interweb being sad and angry.

the whole mood of the PPMB is sad and angry. This is the only message board I enjoy reading and conversing with people on, because for the most part, there's not really any miserable fucks lurking and bringing people down.

the whole mood of the PPMB is sad and angry. This is the only message board I enjoy reading and conversing with people on, because for the most part, there's not really any miserable fucks lurking and bringing people down.

bowser, google, and a few others fit that description. but i mainly ignore it on here.

Sigh. Hi everybody. The above post kinda sums it up for me. I'm told there's a larger discussion of this issue somewhere on this board? If so, I'd like to give my side of the story. If not, fuck it. Enough already.

All I have to say now is that there's a lot of people really upset about what Dan posted, but I think the guy has been put through enough at this point. It also bears mentioning that Dan has clarified his statement and made to clear that I never ripped off his band. A little late, but whatever. Happy Holidays! Ugh...

Can we not make this a message board crossover? It was bad enough reading through it once.

seriously.

Toby, I thought you stated your case pretty clearly and i think a few people on the PPMB are finally starting to see that Ben isn't the great hero he wants everyone to think he is.

Even after reading all the bullshit over the last few days, i have let none of it influence my opinion of dan, ben, toby or the methadones. I still love SW despite Ben being a dick, Toby puts out great fucking releases and even though i have only corresponded with him via email a few times a while back he was always super cool, and i dont know much about dan but it seems like he was just in a really awkward position.

Anyways, im stoked on this release and by the way, Justin you are on a streak of putting out solid albums! +1 to you for all your hard work this year.

Can we not make this a message board crossover? It was bad enough reading through it once.

seriously.

Toby, I thought you stated your case pretty clearly and i think a few people on the PPMB are finally starting to see that Ben isn't the great hero he wants everyone to think he is.

Fair enough and agreed. Someone just hit me up to tell me about it being posted over here and I wanted to at least set the story straight if there was a story at all. Shit's dumb.

You coming out on NYE?

seriously.

Fair enough and agreed. Someone just hit me up to tell me about it being posted over here and I wanted to at least set the story straight if there was a story at all. Shit's dumb.

You coming out on NYE?

I'm not sure yet...though i have a feeling I may get a last minute, "we need you to do merch because you'll be sober" call...we'll see!

You coming out on NYE?

I'm not sure yet...though i have a feeling I may get a last minute, "we need you to do merch because you'll be sober" call...we'll see!

Fly me out to Chicago. I'll stay sober and do merch.