Serious Geniuses/Jean Claude Jam Band split

[image]

http://www.myspace.com/kissofdeathrecords

(CO-RELEASED WITH CLUBHOUSE RECORDS)

1st PRESSING – 300 +/- 7 INCHES (225+/- SCREEN PRINTED COVERS with KOD)

(75 - CLUBHOUSE RECORDS ONLY - PHOTO COPIED COVERS)

7 INCH AVAILABLE - $3.50

the sg's are a bunch of local boston folks most of you don't know, full length soon on KOD and tour of the south in march.

JCJB is Barker from Ringers other band where he plays guitar and sings. what a doofus.

the full length is soooooooooooo good! i cant wait to hear it mastered and on vinyl.

their live show has really been stepping itself up, the last one involved paul bleeding all over the guitar

the one before that nip was so wasted he couldn't stand and kept falling on his amp and shutting the power off

but yeah i love this band, these songs, these people, and ugh my god i want the vinyl so bad.

the full length is soooooooooooo good! i cant wait to hear it mastered and on vinyl.

their live show has really been stepping itself up, the last one involved paul bleeding all over the guitar

the one before that nip was so wasted he couldn't stand and kept falling on his amp and shutting the power off

but yeah i love this band, these songs, these people, and ugh my god i want the vinyl so bad.

do you know about the special "surprise" song that they're going to have on the full length?

Vinyl Collective now has these in stock!

get them before the SGs become the new gaslight anthem and you are all pissed you can't get a copy of this for less than $500 on ebay.

i just posted my gaslight anthem lp on ebay,

i don't really like the band that much, everyone keeps saying they are so good but i bought the record to check them out...didn't really dig it...now selling it. i'd be happy with double what i paid anymore is just going to go to more records.