Buy:Lawrence Arms-Cocktail and Dreams on Clear Red

Just Another Tom

Hi, I am looking for a copy of:

"The Lawrence Arms - Cocktails and Dreams" on Clear Red vinyl

I found it on a trade list over on DF but it had already been traded.

Willing to buy, or trade with anything on my trade list and would consider some things on my haves list.

I would also consider spilling blood, sexual favours, slavery or a combination of all.

My trade list can be found at www.Recordnerd.com/lists/tom_fraj

Cheers,

Tom

Hey.

Cheers phantommaggot, i have seen those. but aviolentworld is right the ones on eBay are opaque. I am after a transparent red version.

The release was called "red/orange" which turned out to look like red with a few white veins in, how ever

I think the plant had a few odd variants as i managed to get my hands on a clear orange record.

dynamitekid, as i mention above the released version was opaque, as in solid. The one i am looking for is transparent red as in "see through". i will find some photos if you are still not sure.

Cheers.

Hey.

Cheers phantommaggot, i have seen those. but aviolentworld is right the ones on eBay are opaque. I am after a transparent red version.

The release was called "red/orange" which turned out to look like red with a few white veins in, how ever

I think the plant had a few odd variants as i managed to get my hands on a clear orange record.

dynamitekid, as i mention above the released version was opaque, as in solid. The one i am looking for is transparent red as in "see through". i will find some photos if you are still not sure.

Cheers.

yeah i just purchased one from a guy on here. i cant wait to get it. when i saw it on his list i had to jump on it. i think his list had (HT). im assuming hot topic. try calling some, see if they have got em.

edit- he had his listed as orange and not red. good luck dude.

i know, even though the lawrence arms is my all time favorite i just dont feel motivated to find all these variants anymore... i went through all the trouble of tracking down almost all the cover variants of guided tour and ghost stories (1st pressing) but i think that is as far as i go.

Yeah, The Lawrence Arms are my all time favourite too. I didn't bother with the sleeve variants, only the different vinyl variants. When i found out about the sleeve colours i thought about it but i just seemed like a lot of effort and money. I might do when i finally find these records.

i just bought this from hot topic the other day and its clear orange. not that i'm trying to sell it but is there something special about that color or is it just a hot topic exclusive or something?

which one. the one by me never had them. bastards.

Great Northern mall in North Olmsted. sadly i work at that mall. they had a couple copies i think if you're still looking for it

Great Northern mall in North Olmsted. sadly i work at that mall. they had a couple copies i think if you're still looking for it

ha i actually got one coming to me in the mail. i actually live in n. ridgeville and i will go there when new releases come out but they never had it when i went.

Just to clear things up, we are talking about the clear orange/yellow vinyl and not the clear red?

Just to clear things up, we are talking about the clear orange/yellow vinyl and not the clear red?

dude i think the red is going to be very hard to get. its really not an actual variant if that means anything. if you are tying to get these inbetween colors you are going to rip your hair out i think.

edit-yes we are talking about the orange

dude i think the red is going to be very hard to get. its really not an actual variant if that means anything. if you are tying to get these inbetween colors you are going to rip your hair out i think.

edit-yes we are talking about the orange

I know buddy, and yeah i get what you mean. I originally thought the clear orange one was an in between colour, but that's what makes it more fun! Its pretty sad but every one has to have a hobby! haha.

Take care

Wow I didn't know that they had so many variations (intentional or not) of this record. If you can get a copy at all you should it's a fantastically put together release.

I agree buddy, i think the sleeve looks awesome. Definitely one of my favourite releases of last year second to none.

Just waiting for the 7" They mention they might be working on at the Fest and the 3rd pressings from Asian Man of Guided Tour and Ghost stories. I really want them to release a version with the original art work from the cds, as apposed to the screen printed ones.

Wow I didn't know that they had so many variations (intentional or not) of this record. If you can get a copy at all you should it's a fantastically put together release.

I agree buddy, i think the sleeve looks awesome. Definitely one of my favourite releases of last year second to none.

Just waiting for the 7" They mention they might be working on at the Fest and the 3rd pressings from Asian Man of Guided Tour and Ghost stories. I really want them to release a version with the original art work from the cds, as apposed to the screen printed ones.

when is that 3rd pressing gettin put out? i couldnt find it on asianmans site. im pretty sure is was on there before.