1/25 NYC - Bridge and Tunnel, Sakes Alive!!, + 2

Guest genericinsight

The +1 is The Reveling.

I'm not entirely sure B&T is playing, not on their Myspace page. Not saying that for a band to play a show it HAS to be listed, but generally that can be a good indication... so if you're going to see them don't be surprised if they don't show up.

that aside, I'll be there

The Reveling sent this on the 16th:

Next friday we are playing what will be a great show at the Ace of Clubs in Manhattan.

Also on the bill:

Let Me Run

The New Dress

Red Sky Nights

The New York Howl

This is going to be a fun one... this club has a kick ass sound system.

@ Ace of Clubs

9 Great Jones St, NY NY

http://www.aceofclubsnyc.com/

21+ ... starts promptly at 8!!

Cheers,

Dave

------------------------

http://www.thereveling.com

p.s.

Sean and I are playing an acoustic set the following Sunday at Tommy's tavern with Bridge and Tunnel, Sakes Alive!! and the Riot Before.

Guest genericinsight
I will def be there met the bass player for Sakes Alive! at the fest and he was awesome......also saw them play the warehouse which fuckin ruled.......stoked on this hard!! (I do hope B&T show up though)

He was just the fill-in bassist, I don't think he'll be there this time.

I will def be there met the bass player for Sakes Alive! at the fest and he was awesome......also saw them play the warehouse which fuckin ruled.......stoked on this hard!! (I do hope B&T show up though)

He was just the fill-in bassist, I don't think he'll be there this time.

Ah yea he said something like that but I though he was the new bass player did not realize he was just filling in..........will still be there though no doubt

Guest genericinsight

ah sweet

where in NY do you live though? Have you lived here long? B&T plays ALL THE FUCKING TIME, I purposely missed them at Fest because of that. They're playing a free show at Generation Records next week too.

ah sweet

where in NY do you live though? Have you lived here long? B&T plays ALL THE FUCKING TIME, I purposely missed them at Fest because of that. They're playing a free show at Generation Records next week too.

Yes fuckin awesome that they are def playing.......I myself live on Long Island and work in NYC and still have yet to see them....Barrie you should keep me on the know about good shows such as when is this free show a Generation and is there still space available??

P.S. You asked a while ago if I knew you or not and the answer is kinda we used to talk on the OSB message board (thats going back) and besides the fact that you are basically at everyshow I have every been too (usually at least) we actually did hang at one show for a short while you let me cut you on line cuz you were the first person and knew me from the board it was the Reel Big Fish/Goldfinger tour with Zebrahead and RX Bandits doubt you remember but that is how I know ya

Guest genericinsight
ah sweet

Yes fuckin awesome that they are def playing.......I myself live on Long Island and work in NYC and still have yet to see them....Barrie you should keep me on the know about good shows such as when is this free show a Generation and is there still space available??

P.S. You asked a while ago if I knew you or not and the answer is kinda we used to talk on the OSB message board (thats going back) and besides the fact that you are basically at everyshow I have every been too (usually at least) we actually did hang at one show for a short while you let me cut you on line cuz you were the first person and knew me from the board it was the Reel Big Fish/Goldfinger tour with Zebrahead and RX Bandits doubt you remember but that is how I know ya

Wow that's amazing you remember that. I don't at all, sorry yo!

and from what I've understood about this free show at Generation it's not a pick and choose thing, it's just show up and the band plays. Jan 28th at 8pm, its on B&T's myspace!

This is what it says:

01-28-2009 20:00 at Generation Records w/Cheeky

210 Thompson Street, New York, New York

Cost: Canned Food

Two band show at Generation Records. This starts at 8pm and will start on time. Bring non-perishable food items for donation. Other then that, the show is free.

Guest genericinsight
ah sweet

haha.. it's moose, barrie.

LET ME RUN are also playing.

good god dude. What message boards do you not post at?! I feel like you and I are on the same places on the internet.

I hope The Riot Before still play, I'd kind of like to see them over Let Me Run since I'm seeing them Friday. I'm so confused with this lineup. ARGH.

haha.. it's moose, barrie.

LET ME RUN are also playing.

good god dude. What message boards do you not post at?! I feel like you and I are on the same places on the internet.

I hope The Riot Before still play, I'd kind of like to see them over Let Me Run since I'm seeing them Friday. I'm so confused with this lineup. ARGH.

maybe we're internet soulmates?

matt red leader posted a flyer for the show on the SA!! myspace page so that's where my 411 came from.