PO: WILLIAM ELLIOTT WHITMORE "Animals In The Dark"

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

WILLIAM ELLIOTT WHITMORE "Animals In The Dark" LP

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/ATI869741

The brand new William Elliott Whitmore album will soon be coming out on vinyl, we should have copies by mid February. Although I haven't listened to this album as much as should, I am thoroughly enjoying the new album. I think that working with Anti is going to help him get the recognition he truly deserves. I am excited to meet and see him on Sunday when he plays with City and Colour (the night after I go see Drag the River at my favorite bar). It should be a rough Monday for sure.

This record definitely has bigger production and it has more songs with a band backing him than I ever recall happening. His voice has never sounded better though. He has one of the greatest voices in Americana and although I have yet to see him, I hear that live there is no denying his abilities. I would really like to see Austin Lucas tour with Will someday. I will be giving him Austin's album on Sunday so hopefully it might happen.

I think it is 180 gram and I don't think there is any pressing numbers from Anti. My guess is it will always be on black 180 gram.

And Dante/Richard, email me and I will shoot you over his number. I have a number for him but I don't know if it is a cell or a land line.